About Dynamic Descaler
For industrial use only.
Dynamic Descaler has the lowest corrosive rate on the market. And it does not pit, erode or have any other harmful effects on ; STEEL, IRON, COPPER, PLASTIC, PVC, TITANIUM, other metals and materials. In addition it does not damage metals or materials found in water-cooled systems or equipment. Dynamic Descaler is used on Heat Exchangers, Condensers, Boiler, Furnaces, Cooling Tower Fills, Piping, and other Water-Cooled Equipment. You can clean your equipment IN-SITU (and sometimes without shutting down the machine).
- It is a safe non-toxic, biodegradable chemical to be used on the waterside of heat transfer equipment.
- You do not have to heat Dynamic Descaler.
- Dynamic Descaler is safer for the employees to use than other acid products.
- Your equipment will be cleaned in only hours without disassembling any part of the equipment. Equipment can also be cleaned without any down time (cleaning on the run).
- Cleans down to the original surface without pitting.
- Dynamic Descaler is safe on copper, copper-nickel, iron, rubber and other types of metals.
- Dynamic Descaler will extend the usable life of your equipment, especially when used as a part of a regularly scheduled preventative maintenance program.
- Removing the scale build up allows your equipment to operate more efficiently with less down time.
Dynamic Descaler is available in the following containers:
- 10 litre cube
- 20 litre cube
- 200 litre drum
- 1000 litre tote